For November 2008,Most People Are Thinking That It Will Be Cold And Snowy But I Have A Different Prediction For It.
First Off I Think In A Average The NAO Will Be Mostly POSITIVE,So That Means Warmer Than Normal Tempatures Will Occur,I Think The PDO Will Actually Be Near Normal To Negative So I Actually Think It Could Be A Wetter Than Average Month.
Here Is My Portion Of The Month Forecast
November 1-7 I Think The Month Will Start Off Cold But Could Not Have Much Rain Or Snow
November 8-26 This Part Should Be The Warmer Than Average Tempatures BUT,I Do Think We Will Get A Lot Of Rain Too
November 27-30 Very Cold Tempatures From A Big Artic Shot That Will Put Tempatures Below 40 For Quite A Lot Of People,I Also Think A Rain Storm For The Coastal Regions,A Ice Storm For The Interstate 95/Major Cities And A Sloppy Snow And Ice Storm North And West Of There
So In Average Here Are The Forecasts
Tempatures-Above Average
Rainfall-Above Average
Snowfall-Average To Below Average
So You May Have To Wait One More Month For The Cold And Snow To Set In But After That,It May Stay Very Cold And Very Snowy For A While.This November We Should Get Rain Back From The Drought We Have Went Through This Month.
So Warmth And Rain Will Be The Theme This Month With A Major Cool Down Right Around Thanksgiving
P.S Have A Great Halloween
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment